Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Baby, Oh Baby!

Man, is it great to be home! I love that I am getting back on a more regular schedule. I had a great time being out of town, but sometimes it is just nice to be back in your own bed!

CC172 - when I read the color combo for this I thought, "They're kidding, right???" The colors are Wild Wasabi, Taken with Teal and Whisper White. It sounded sooo odd to me, but when I looked at the samples I found that I actually LIKED them together! I've had the same package of teal cardstock for over three years! With this combo, I may just start using it some more.

I love the little boat image in this set. I thought it was a perfect companion for my Nestabilities (used the large scallop and classic circles). They are becoming a staples in my card diet . . . I use them so much that I don't know what I ever did without 'em!

Stamps: Nursery Necessities
Paper: Taken with Teal, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Ink: Taken with Teal, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Circle Nestabilities (Large - classic and scallop), Wild Wasabi double-stitched ribbon, ticket corner punch, rectangle punch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love the color combo with this.

I tagged you and several other Control Freaks over on my blog - http://igotstamps.com/?p=166