Saturday, June 28, 2008

Spellbinders Sneak Peeks and PRIZES!!

HOORAY!! I can finally tell you!! I've been sworn to secrecy for a couple of weeks! So glad I could finally "spill the beans!"

In order to celebrate and commemorate the 1-year Anniversary of the AWESOME Nestabilities by Spellbinders, we are a having a TWO-WEEK-LONG Blog Sneak Peek of some of the new dies being released at CHA!! All I can say is that they are INCREDIBLE!!

AND that's not even the coolest part! By visiting the blogs on the "Sneak Peek" list, you can enter to be eligible to win a NEW Wizard AND $500 worth of incredible dies, too!! Who doesn't like PRIZES??? Who doesn't like FREE????

I hope you will visit EVERYONE on the Sneak Peek list! I am scheduled to highlight a new die on NEXT Wednesday, July 2!! I can't wait!! I have some fun things in store! I hope you come back to see everything, and tell all your friends, too!!

This is a card I created using my long rectangle Nestabitlies AND my large classic and scalloped square Nestabilities!! I really liked how, when I "Nested" the little squares, I got a lovely little embossed edge through the middle of the frame they created (not sure how well it shows up in the photo, but it is GREAT in real life). I also think that a Patriotic theme is appropriate for next week's kickoff, don't you???

Here is a link with ALL the details:

SPELLBINDERS SNEAK PEEK CELEBRATION!!

Good luck and have FUN!!

Stamps: Classic Stars Jumbo Wheel (SU)
Ink: Night of Navy, Real Red
Paper: Night of Navy, Brocade Blue, Barely Banana, Whisper White
Accessories: Large Classic and Scallop Square Nestabilities, Large and Small Star Punch, Making Memories red-striped ribbon, dimensional, Stickles

No comments: