Friday, June 13, 2008

Froggy Dad!!

Who doesn't love a frog??? (Okay, well maybe some people are weirded out by reptiles, but I DO love frog images!!)

I made this card for my husband for Father's Day. I feel badly, as my daughter and I will be out of town on Sunday, so it will just be dad and my middle son, Garrett (since my oldest son is the one who is in Austria and getting all the cards from my "Follow the Butterflies" challenge).

I seem to have been stuck on a color scheme for this Father's Day. I have often told people that chocolate chip cardstock is my absolute favorite. I also use my brown gingham ribbon ALL the time!! Seems I couldn't get away from them this Father's Day. I forgot that I haven't done a card for my husband's 98-year-old grandfather yet, either, so I have a lot to do before I go to bed tonight!!!

Since I will be out of town all week with Amelia at NHD (National History Day) in Washington, DC, where she is competing after winning first place in the state (you go, girl!), I have done a few cards that I haven't posted anywhere yet. I'll dish them out to you as I get a moment here and there starting on Monday.

Have a great weekend and a wonderful Father's Day!!

Hugs to all!!

Stamps: Pond Life by Papertrey
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Garden Green, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Garden Green
Accessories: Large and Small tag punches, horizontal slot punch, brown gingham ribbon (Offray), dimensional

No comments: