Friday, September 20, 2013

Fab Friday #27

It's Fab Friday!! (I mean, who DOESN'T love Friday, right?? ESPECIALLY when the Fab Friday Team gets together!) I FINALLY got a chance to play with the most-adorable "Around the World" set!! I've been ITCHING to get my hands on it!! With this week's sketch, it was EASY to come up with an idea using this set!

I really wanted to use the little "suitcase" that comes with this set (I absolutely LOVE all the images in this set, though!)! And since my family has such a "thing" for airplanes, this card just makes me happy!

Stamps: Around the World
Paper: Real Red, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Whisper White, So Saffron, I Am Me DSP
Ink: Real Red, Pool Party
Accessories: 1 1/4" Square Punch, 1 3/8" Square Punch, Postage Stamp Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Chevron Border Punch, Subtles Candy Dots, Hung Up Cute Clips, Whisper White Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder








Here's the sketch ...












And ... Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Amy O'Neill
Marla Reed
Pam Steckman
Jan Tinklenberg

 photo blogFALL2013signature_zps52ff99ee.png

2 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

The fun bright colors work perfectly with this set! Love all the details like the clip, candy dots and chevrons! Thanks for sharing!

Cindy Lovell said...

Fantastic card!! Awesome colors! I love the stamps and details!!