Thursday, September 12, 2013

I Dig You!

Probably one of my FAVE images to come out of Stampin' Up's catalog this year was this little bitty shovel ... why IS it that when you take an ordinary thing (like, well ... a shovel!) and make it ITTY-BITTY that it becomes IRRESISTIBLE?? SERIOUSLY? I cannot STAND how freakin' ca-YOOT this little thing is!

I wanted to try something a little different ... seems like all of my layouts look like all of my other layouts (yeah, here I am again ranting about how everything I do seems to look the SAME to me!)! I love that we have the whole WORLD WIDE WEB via the Internetz on which we can look for inspiration (THANK YOU Pinterest and Google Image Search!)! I saw a similar layout SOMEwhere in my search far and wide ... couldn't even tell ya when or where, just remembered that I LIKED the idea of the split patterned paper panels in the background!

From Millan.NetI think I am FINALLY getting the upper hand on this cold thing (but, let me tell ya, it's hanging on with it's nearly cold, dead fingers!)! I really need it to be the weekend already!! Sheesh!

Stamps: Tag It
Paper:  Baked Brown Sugar, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Brights Patterned Paper (Pacific Point)
Ink:  Real Red, Pacific Point, Baked Brown Sugar
Accessories: Decorative Label Punch, Victoria Lace Trim, Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Pearl Basics, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Have a FANTASTIC day!From Millan.Net
 photo blogFALL2013signature_zps52ff99ee.png

1 comment:

Tanya said...

This is a great card layout! And I love the shovel with the blue! :)