Friday, September 27, 2013

Four Squares

And yet ANOTHER sample from Convention for the display boards ... if you're starting to think I made a LOT of samples for Convention, you would be right!! Twenty-four samples in all!! I was happy that I found ALL of them SOMEwhere on the boards during Convention!! (For those of you who haven't been to SU Convention ... there are a LOT of cards on display, so finding all of mine was no small feat!!)!

I used this sample for the Free for All Challenge over on Splitcoaststampers today as well. The sample was to utilize four squares somehow ... pretty simple, right???

I can't believe this week whipped by so quickly!! I was at the hospital with my mama again yesterday ... she has had a nasty bout of pneumonia, but seems to be on the mend!! Sooo grateful for all of the doctors and nurses and the skill and patience they have with all of us!

Stamps: Hello Lovely
Paper: Crumb Cake, Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Gingham Garden DSP
Ink: Crumb Cake, Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana
Accessories: In Color Button, 1" Square Punch, Baked Brown Sugar Ruffled Stretch Ribbon, Candy Dots, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Have a great weekend!!
 photo blogFALL2013signature_zps52ff99ee.png

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I love the use of the colors, and the ribbon edge over the gingham!