Friday, August 3, 2018

Fab Friday #143

Hey Howdy and Happy Fab Friday!!! I cannot even BEGIN to tell you how much FUN I had creating this card today!!! I have a bunch of lovely-pretty new stamping things that I have not had the chance to play with ... YET!!! The stamp set I used for this card was one of the FIRST things I knew I was going to HAVE to HAVE in my collection!!

This treehouse!!! I mean, SERIOUSLY??!??? It's soooooooo cute!!! I love all the little pieces in this stamp set that you can pick and choose to make your own fun little treehouse scene. Also ... even though I don't actually have the Tropical Chic Stamp Set yet (notice I said YET!), I have been LOVING everything in that suite!!! The DSP I have in the background and as the stripe on this card??? They are from the Tropical Escape suite!!! It was the PERRRRFECT background for this!! I am totally in love!!! How fun is it that the cloud shapes from the Up & Away Thinlits Dies set work with the leafy bits on this treehouse set???? I am in LOVE you guys!!

Stamps: Treehouse Adventure
Paper: Blueberry Bushel, Luscious Lipstick, Whisper White, Tropical Escape DSP
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Luscious Lipstick, Pineapple Punch, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits, Up & Away Thinlits Dies, Classic Label Punch









Sweet and easy card sketch to inspire ya ...










Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

Family Reunion is Saturday ... my mama's side of the family. I LOVE getting together with all of my cousins, aunts and uncles! Ahhhhhh, SUMMER!! LOVE IT!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: