Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I LOVE BIRTHDAYS!!

Happy Birthday to ME!!! Actually, my birthday was YESTERDAY ... and I spent the entire day at Disneyland with my sister in law. The day was PERFECT ... small crowds, good food and beautiful weather!! I came home to a cake that my husband had baked for me ... and there was a piece missing since I didn't get in until after midnight and I guess it is hard to wait when a beautiful and yummy cake keeps calling your name!

I made this card (and contrary to the blog title, it's not actually a "birthday" card!) when I was up in Walla Walla last weekend visiting my friend, Bree Renwick, and her family. It's sooooo much fun to have a stamping buddy ... we have often dreamed of living next door to one another ... and having a tunnel connecting our two houses ... IF ONLY!!

Stamps: First Frost
Paper: Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Soft Sea Foam, Frosted Floral Specialty DSP, Vellum
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss, Soft Sea Foam, Mossy Meadow
Accessories: Frosted Bouquet Framelits Dies, Subtle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Braided Linen Trim, Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets



Isn't my puppy just the caYOOTEST little thing EVER???!!?? She is so smart and so sweet ... and she owns me already!! I have also been calling her "June-bug" and "Junie" ... not quite sure which version of Juniper is going to fit her the best. Mostly I just call her "sweet puppy" and love on her all the chances I get. I am smitten!

This has been a pretty great week so far ... and it's only Wednesday!!! My daughter and son in law just found an apartment up closer to us YESTERDAY (for his new job!) ... so we will be helping them move in this weekend ... it will be great having them a little closer to "home" ...

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: