Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Sweet Treats!

A day OFF!! A DAY OFF!!! I can't remember the last time I had an ENTIRE day where I did NOT have to leave the house! I could just STAY HOME!!! Which I did ... and it was GLORIOUS!!

As I was putting some things away in my crafty cupboard (ok ... yeah, I have TWO of them!) ... so as I was putting some things away in ONE of my crafty cupboards I came across my little Gift Bag Punch Board. And I just stared at it ... "How long have I had this???" "Why haven't I ever actually USED this????" Well DANG!!! So last night I looked up a "how-to" video on youtube to make sure I could figure out what I was doing ... and I made this fun little bag!!! How stinkin' caYOOT is THIS??? It was easy to make ... and I'm pretty sure after making a couple of them you could put yourself in mass-production mode for those Christmas neighbor treats you're gonna make this year, right??? I used the SUPER adorable "Festive Farmhouse" stamp set for the sentiment (and the framelits, too!)! This is going to be a GREAT holiday season ... I can already tell!! But it's STILL nearly 100 degrees outside ... and August ... so I'm not quite ready to dive in YET!

Stamps: Festive Farmhouse
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Red Glimmer, Under the Mistletoe DSP
Ink:  Night of Navy, Old Olive
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Farmhouse Framelits, Sprig Punch, Night of Navy Baker's Twine, Striped Burlap Ribbon, Gift Bag Punch Board

Back to work today ... sigh ... at least my craft room is STILL CLEAN ... and awaiting my next visit!!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: