Friday, August 31, 2018

Fab Friday #145

We are already to FRIDAY this week!!! I can't complain ONE BIT!! I have had a fantastic week ... I used to think that birthdays just weren't fun for grown-ups, but I have so many wonderful friends and family members who have made sure that my entire WEEK has been a great celebration!!

The Fab Friday folks are at it again. The sketch this week is pretty simple ... and everyone on our team has come up with their own version of amazing using the same sketch!!! I love to see how different everything comes out starting with the same thing for inspiration ... you guys should play along!!

Stamps: Making Every Day Bright, Gorgeous Grunge, Itty Bitty Greetings
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Wood Textures DSP
Ink: Early Espresso, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, Pool Party
Accessories: Corrugated Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Linen Thread, Crumb Cake Baker's Twine, 3/8" Burlap Ribbon, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Christmas Bulb Builder Punch







LOTS of possibilities with this one ... go for it!








Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

Just when you think that life is going to get easier, something else jumps onto your radar!! I thought this weekend was going to be great for some "down time" ... but my daughter and her hubby just got a new apartment, so I guess we are part of the moving team this Saturday. And so it goes ...

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

What a fun way to use this set...lots of cute embellishments! Love it!