Sunday, July 14, 2019

Monday Montage #143

We are back to Monday ... again ... how on EARTH is it possible that the weekends go by SO QUICKLY and the weekdays often seem to drag on by??? This past week was packed ... every single day and every single minute! Is it possible for hair to be tired??? If it is, then my hair is exhausted!!! The best part of being back to Monday is that the Monday Montage girls are at it again!!

I was inspired to make this particular card by one made by fellow Monday-Montager and my BFF, Bree Renwick. She cut strips of black and white cardstock for the background and used the lovely daisy punches to make the focal points, so I decided I wanted to go somewhere in that direction as well!! The smaller strips on this card are 3/4" ... the largest strip behind the sentiment panel is about 2 1/4". I mounted all the strips onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock - which was 4"x5". Then I ran the whole background through my Big Shot with the Tufted embossing folder. I LOVE the combination of Night of Navy and Petal Pink ... the colors just pop off of one another, don't they???

Stamps: Band Together
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Petal Pink, Mellow Moss
Ink: Night of Navy, Mellow Moss
Accessories: Detailed Bands Dies, Daisy Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Tufted Embossing Folder

Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Charlet Mallet - Painted Orange
Cheryl Curtis - Pomp and Sustenance
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

What do you guys do when you want to change up your diet? I don't really want to go on a strict "diet" per se, but I need to do something different. My metabolism has taken a complete nosedive over the past 5-10 years. It STINKS!!! I need to do something to shake it up a bit!! DRAT!! Aging is NOT for wimps!

Click "Next" to see what Amy O'Neill has created ... and "Back" to check out Melissa Stout's ... with all the new goodies in this' year's catalog, these two are coming up with a LOT of FANTASTIC stuff!!
 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: