Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Pretty Little Cupcake

I almost didn't even get to make this card. After receiving my new box of goodies last week, I quickly tucked the items away (sorta) where they belonged because I was working on another HUGE project and had things strewn hither and yon around my craft room.

Knowing what I had ordered (and presumably tucked away), I knew I wanted to play with this "Wish For It All" bundle. Until I could NOT find the dies. I mean ... ANYwhere!!! I looked in my paper hanging files, through my dies, through my new stamps ... NADA. I looked again and AGAIN. I went and checked my order to make SURE I had order the "bundle" and not just the stamp set (because experience tells me I HAVE done THAT before!). Nope. I ordered the bundle. So I looked ... again and again. I was all set to call Stampin' Up the next morning to say that I had never received the dies. And then I looked through my stamps again. And THERE THEY WERE ... stacked between two stamp sets just minding their own business!!! They had been there all along and I had somehow missed them every dang time!! Sheesh!!! I must be losin' it ....

So here is what I made when I finally got my act together!

Stamps: Wish For It All
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Petal Pink, Lovely Lipstick, Subtles DSP
Ink: Lovely Lipstick
Accessories: Doily Wishes Dies, Trio Corner Punch, Lovely Lipstick Grosgrain Ribbon, Ovals Dies

We are already heading into another busy and crazy weekend. Honestly, how DOES the time zip by so quickly in the summer???? I have NO idea ... but it'll be Monday again before ya know it ... SIGH ...

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: