Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Face Lift and Father's Day!

Do you like the "makeover" I had done on my blog??? I'm loving it!! Thanks so much to Michelle at Shabby Creations for hooking me up!! I've been meaning to do this myself for quite some time, but finally broke down and let someone else do it so it would actually get done!! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think . . .

I did this card for my Dad for Father's Day. I LOVE the Pond Life set from Papertrey. I've been trying to think of something good to do with it since I got it, and SC180 on SCS gave me the perfect inspiration!!

This is pretty straight forward, so it's not going to require a lot of yacking on my part (which I have been known to do!)! I now only have one more Father's Day card to go (I have one other that I will be sharing with you soon, in addition to whatever else I come up with today!).

Stamps: Pond Life (Papertrey)
Paper: Chocolate Chip. Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Very Vanilla, Bordering Blue, Linen Prints DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Old Olive, Bordering Blue
Accessories: Cuttlebug Tiny Mosaic ef, Hodgepodge Hardware (antique brass), brown gingham ribbon

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sharon Harnist said...

Love the new look, Wendy -- the butterfly is perfect for you!

Sharon Harnist said...

Love the new look, Wendy -- the butterfly is perfect for you!

Anonymous said...

Love the new look!! I like pink!!

Kim

Heidi Blankenship said...

Wendy, I love the new look! It is very pretty. I love the butterflies and the pink!