Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Oh my GOODNESS!!

I am still out of town with my daughter for National History Fair competition (we are SOOOO proud of her as she made finals with her performance on Rosie the Riveter . . . she was awesome!! The final round was last night, so we won't know winners 'til tomorrow morning, but I digress . . .)

I didn't get a chance to check Nichole Heady's blog yesterday, as we were all running crazy and I was exhausted when we got back to the hotel. Imagine my excitement when I got a message from one of my friends that the card I posted here the night before last was picked as an honorable mention in Papertrey Ink's June Guest Star Stamper Contest!! I am SOOOOOOO stoked!! I can't stand it!!

Here is another card I made with Papertrey stamps last week before we left town. It was for my oldest son's birthday. i used craft ink on the "icing", then embossed it with clear embossing powder, so it looks kinda yummy!!

Stamps: Piece of Cake (Papertrey)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (classic and craft), Creamy Caramel, Cool Caribbean, Summer Sun
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Cool Caribbean, Whisper White
Accessories: Happy Birthday and Traffic Jam Cuttlebug embossing folders, paper piercing tools, May Arts brown polka dot organza, clear embossing powder, dimensional

No comments: