Monday, October 13, 2008

What Happened to FALL??!!??

Can you believe we woke up yesterday morning and there was SNOW on the ground??? SNOW???!!!???? In the not-quite-middle of October???? I'm not ready to GO there yet!!! Sheesh!!!

I was talking to my friend, Jessica, the other night (hey-ya friend!). That's Jessica as in "There She Goes" stamp girl Jessica. We were discussing things that present a challenge to us when stamping. I confessed that "simple" is a challenge for me, as I always think I can just add "one more thing" . . . so she challenged me to make a simple card, so I came up with this. (Kinda funny, as the last card I posted on here was also simple, and also done at the request of a friend!!)

Love the fun stamps included in "Spooktacular Silhouettes." I don't think I've ever actually SENT a Halloween card, but I DO love MAKING them!!!

Stamps: Spooktacular Silhouettes by There She Goes
Paper: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Going Gray, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Spider Web embossing folder, silver cord, wide oval punch

1 comment:

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

You totally nailed that challenge cause this card is awesome! Do you know that in the two hours we were on the phone I only got ONE card done? And I still didn't do what I had challenged myself to do lol!