Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Witch-y Hats

Smiley from millan.netEeeeeeekkkk!! Can't believe we are only a few days from Halloween and I have done only a handful of Halloween-y-ish cards!! After all, I LOVES Halloween!! What is UP with THAT?? (Glad I had SC252 over on SCS to inspire me today!)

I even resorted to using some ooooolllllddddd designer series paper on this one. I can't believe (yet again!) that I haven't even bought a single piece of Halloween-y-ish patterned paper! NOT ONE!! What is WRONG with ME??? This is paper I have from a few years ago ... WHAT??? Actually USE some stuff I HAVE instead of BUYING something NEW??? This really IS spooky!!

Boo to ya!! Smiley from millan.net

Stamps: Eat, Drink & Be Scary, Arachnophobia wheel, Sanded bg
Paper: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Lovely Lilac, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Creepy Crawly dsp
Ink: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Martha Stewart spiderweb border punch, paper distressing tool, small star punch, small ice clear rhinestone brads

3 comments:

Terry Molineux said...

Wendy Love your card! I love using old DS Paper then I regret not using it when it was current so I could buy more....so from now on I am using my current when it's current so if I need more I can buy it! Wow what a mouth full.

Have a stampingly good day!

Dorothy T said...

Really love card. Great color combinations.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Your hats are just terrific, Wendy! Love the colors and dp.