Friday, April 30, 2010

Another Tulipe ...

This has turned into one of my all-time FAVE SU dies!! I wasn't interested when I first saw it ... UNTIL, of course, I saw what people were makin' with it!! i have practically worn mine OUT as I did about a GAZILLION wedding announcements with it for my friend's son last summer ...

I actually did this for the Ways to Use It Challenge on SCS yesterday ... which was to incorporate some chipboard into your card. You can't really tell from the photo, but the I cut the whole darn die out in chipboard FIRST, then cut it out with the MUI-LOVELY Cottage Wall dsp ... pretty simple card, actually, but I like the color combo!!

Stamps: Vintage Labels
Paper: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Cottage Wall dsp
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Bigz Tulipe die, large and small oval punches, chipboard, whisper white taffeta ribbon, pearl (from Pretties kit)

3 comments:

jan metcalf said...

I like it too!! Really makes you think about using product in new ways.

JanTink said...

Lovely! (But you already KNEW that!) LOL!

Kadie in Arizona said...

Uhm Wendy - I too didn't think I was interested in this die...but... seeing your beautiful creation - think that has changed my mind. Thanks for sharing.