Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tink & Bell's Digital Scrapbooking Club!!!

Without further adieu (and a day later than I had promised), I am sooooo excited to FINALLY announce:



Smiley from millan.net YAY!! HOORAY!! APPLAUSE!! JOY!! HAPPINESS!!

Jan (the infamous JanTink for those of you who are wondering!) and I have been working on this FOREVER and are happy to announce our collaborative effort ... an AWESOME digital scrapbooking club!! We will officially be launching the Club on Monday, January 16, 2012 (that's next Monday, friends!). We have soooo many fantasmical and wonderful things and ideas we can't WAIT to share with all y'all ...

Memberships are available in two different terms: 1-year membership and 6-month. The cost is only $45 for 1-year membership and $25 for 6-month membership.



CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!!




And just in case y'all think I FORGOT how to make a CARD ... here is my first birthday card of the year. I STILL struggle with the whole "Dude Card" thing ... but my uncle was really excited to receive this, so it pretty much made my day!

Stamps: Countryside, Vintage Labels
Paper: Sahara Sand, Riding Hood Red, Early Espresso, Watercolor, Not Quite Navy Patterned DSP
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Marina Mist, Always Artichoke, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Basic Gray, Black Stazon
Accessories: Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder, Circle Scissor, 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Photo Corners Punch, Paper Piercing Tool/Mat, Linen Thread, Neutrals Button
Photobucket

1 comment:

KOstvig said...

Looks like a Fun Club...I know you make the best scrapbook pages with MDS!