Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Boooo to You!!

Smiley from millan.netThis is gonna be a short and quick little post ... LOTS to do today for Halloween!

Just wanted to wish all my friendies a Happy Halloween ... and since, for some reason I wasn't feelin' the ghosties and goblins thing, I decided to make a "non-traditional"-ish Halloween card ...

Don'tcha love the little ribbon rosette??? I think I'm gonna make me a bunch of those! I love 'em!!

Have a great day!!

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: 1" Square Punch, Word Window Punch, Houndstooth Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Basic Black Polka Dot Ribbon, Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Pearl Basics
Photobucket

1 comment:

Pam said...

I'm just adoring this card...instead of sleeping....I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your rosette!! How 'bout a quickie tutorial...is it the 5-3-1 flower from the 5-petal punch? Or is this a new variation? ?'s; ?'s? "'s!!!!
Hugs :-p