Thursday, November 1, 2012

2012 Artisan Facebook Friday #2

Welcome to another Artisan Facebook Friday. We are all sharing projects that we did for Stampin' Up's Facebook page for October ... which means FALL-FALL-FALL.

If you've been following this around, you just came from the incredible and amazing Sarah Sagert ... her "Thankful Book"??? Brilliant!!

I haven't done as much "traditional" scrapbooking since I started making cards (and since I have been playing with MDS). The leaves from the Autumn Accents die just called to me. They were BEGGING to be put on a scrapbook page!!

I had to coerce my daughter to come outside with me to take these pictures ... even with that, I love how they came out!! Fall is just such a beautiful time of year. And with such a beautiful daughter (I AM prejudiced!), I figured they were a perfect match!!

Stamps: Decorate a Daisy, Timber Stampin’ Around Wheel
Paper: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Raspberry Ripple, Cajun Craze, Riding Hood Red, Pumpkin Pie, Orchard Harvest DSP
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Accessories: Bird Building Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Linen Thread, Brush Bronze Designer Buttons, Autumn Accents Bigz Die, Tasteful Trim Bigz Die, Window Frames Framelits, Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Next?? On to one of my other friends North of the Border ... Amy Bollman!! Her card creation is FABULOUS!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Hrvatica said...

Beautiful layout. Love the fall colors.

mmup57 said...

Great layout ... love the colors!