Friday, November 23, 2012

Fab Friday #7

From Millan.NetWelcome to Fab Friday! It also happens to be Black Friday ... and I was out shopping until 1:00 (and plan to go back at at 5:30!). Once y'all are done with the shopping and decorating you can play along with us!

I have just NOT been ready to give up all my fall-lookin' supplies for wintry stuff just yet ... this card started out as a winter card (complete with Pool Party cardstock). I just was NOT feelin' it, so this is where I went instead!!

Stamps: French Foliage, Family Reunion
Paper: Early Espresso C'oredinations, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeade, Orchard Harvest DSP
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Ribbon Slider, Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Word Window Punch, 1" Square Punch, Paper Piercing Essentials

Here is a graphic of the sketch we were working with this week:








Love it!!








AND, here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Jason Casper
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Marla Reed
Pam Steckman
Jan Tinklenberg

Eat-stamp-shop ... great way to spend your weekend!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Soozie4Him said...

Wendy, I love this! I'm kinda sad that "fall leaves" stamping ends with Thanksgiving... I haven't loved on French Foliage and Gently Falling enough this year, what with the new awesome set Wonderfall coming out!

Soozie4Him at SCS
moot96 AT aol DOT com

Carol Carriveau said...

Beautiful card and perfect for this time of year! I realize many are looking for Christmas cards, but for me it is still Fall for another week or two, so I really appreciate this wonderful card!