Monday, November 12, 2012

2012 Artisan Design Team Projects for November - Part 1





It's official ... Christmas is on its way!! (And, I will admit, I've already started listening to Christmas music ... what can I say? I'm a fan!!)

Today I'm sharing an upgraded version of a card I did with my card club last month. I'd been seeing a lot of really pretty monochromatic cards done with these lovely holiday ornaments. But what I HADN'T seen was the cards done in darker tones. This is a Christmas Night sky ... I love the little bit of sparkly bling that the glimmer paper adds to this.

Stamps: Ornament Keepsakes, Petite Pairs
Paper: Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer
Ink: Midnight Muse, Pool Party
Accessories: Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies, Northern Flurry Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Basics, Decorator Label Punch

And here is the card I used as inspiration for the above card ... same card, much different look!

Stamps: Ornament Keepsakes, Petite Pairs
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies, Northern Flurry Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Linen Thread, Rhinestone Basics, Decorator Label Punch

Smiley from millan.netWe've had about a 18" of snow here since Friday. I guess there's no doubt about it ... winter is HERE!! Brrrrr!!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Sarah said...

The 3D ornament is so pretty!

Carol Carriveau said...

Wow, wow, wow! Love your cards...any color would be fabulous!

Jeremy Norton said...

I couldn't agree more Wendybell. I keep expecting Santa to pop out in every corner I look. Those cards are lovely, I wish I have the talent you have and make as much as I want. You can sell those things and earn a fortune! I'm sure whoever receives that card will greatly appreciate it. Where do you get your ideas?

Judith said...

Wendy, the ornament cards are simply beautiful. WOW