Wednesday, November 14, 2012

2012 Artisan Design Team Projects for November - Part 2




Project #2 ... this is (again) a "more is more" version of a card I did with my stamp club earlier this month (see photo below). I haven't done a "more is more" type of card thing for a very long time ... and have forgotten just how fun it can be!



When I saw the "fill-your-punched-image-with-ribbon" idea at Convention this past summer I was BLOWN AWAY!! What a BRILLIANT idea!! I wish I had thought of it!! It really is must faster and easier than you would think ... punch out your image, flip the cardstock over, apply adhesive around the hole, and then just lay little strips of ribbon next to each other over the hole. It goes very quickly and looks oh-so-CUTE!!


Here is the "simpler" version I did with my stampin' girl ... I think it looks cute in both sizes, don't you? So much fun!!

I have one more project to share with you this week, so tune back in on Friday!

Stamps: Greetings of the Season
Paper: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Very Vanilla, Candlelit Christmas DSP
Ink: Early Espresso, White Singo Pen
Accessories: Holiday Ornaments Framlits, Large (Wide) Oval Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Early Espresso Baker's Twin, Linen Thread, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Real Red Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Whisper White Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Victoria Lace Ribbon Trim, Chocolate Chip Scalloped Polka Dot Ribbon, Gumball Green Satin Stitched Ribbon, Pearl Basics, Rhinestone Basics

Smiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netFreezin' cold here ... but we're supposed to get back up to the 50's by this weekend! Put another log on the fire!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your projects. Can't wait to see more of them.

HairbowCenter.com

Carol Carriveau said...

Loving both of these cards...great way to use up scraps of ribbons...TFS!