Friday, February 15, 2013

Fab Friday #12

Welcome to another Fab Friday!! And it's a Color Challenge Day!!

I love color challenges ... I sometimes get stuck in the same-ol'-same-ol' color schemes So getting new ideas of things to put together helps me shake out the cobwebs, know what I mean??

Stamps: Rain or Shine
Paper: Blue Bayou, Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Ink: Blue Bayou, Perfect Plum
Accessories: Cloudy Day Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Designer Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Bitty Punch Pack, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Certainly Celery Brad (Soft Subtles), Wild Wasabi Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon






Pretty, pretty color combo, don'tcha think??







Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Amy O'Neill
Marla Reed
Pam Steckman
Jan Tinklenberg

Very excited to see what y'all come up with!!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Julie A. said...

Wow Wendy, I LOVE IT!!! Now I regret not getting those umbrella's on my last order! Oh we'll, my next order... Thanks for sharing:):):)

Amanda Mertz said...

I like how you used Plum and Baja for the Cloudy Days background! And the little flower and brad on the umbrella are super sweet! TFS!

Jeanna Bohanon said...

See, you definitely did NEED that stamp set!

JD/ Jill said...

Really cute, and that color combo really does look good together!

Brenda Myers said...

Very pretty!! I resisted this set, until last week when I had to order it after seeing all the cute cards done with it!! Love all the layers!!!

Carol Carriveau said...

Wonderful colors and lovely card!!!