Friday, February 8, 2013

Valentine Blues ...


I was asked by my BFF, Tootie (hey, girl!) to come up with a few card ideas that we could make together with a couple of HER BFF's last week. We had a GREAT time ... good food, good company ... and STAMPIN'!!

This is one of the samples I came up with. Wanna know something funny? Her one friend who had NEVER picked up a SINGLE stamp before was the first one done with all three of the cards we made ... and she did an AWESOME job, too!! Made me smile ... I think I may have ignited the "bug" in her ...


From Millan.NetI spent most of yesterday cooking soup. My book group girlfriends came over and we talked and laughed and ate and listened to a FANTASTIC book review. Now, my house smells like onions, and garlic, and ginger, and cerrano chiles, AND a little bit of spicy sausage ... not a bad thing, right (I made three different soups, so that would account for the cacophony of smells!)???

And there are PLENTY of leftovers so I won't have to cook at ALL today!! YAY!!!

Stamps: Hearts a Flutter, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink: Pool Party
Accessories: Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Vine Street Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Bitty Buttons, Pool Party Baker's Twine, Word Window Punch
Photobucket

3 comments:

Gail S. said...

Soooo pretty. Love how you did not use the traditional colors.

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty card!

Carol Carriveau said...

Beautiful card! I made home made potato leek soup on Friday evening and shared with my two stampin friends yesterday...such a fun way to share with friends - stampin and eatin...!!!!