Friday, March 1, 2013

Fab Friday #13

From Millan.NetWelcome to another FAB FRIDAY STAMPIN' CHALLENGE, my friends!! I {{{heart}}} Fab Fridays!!! It's always fun to have someone ELSE come up with an inspiration to get me started, and today was a sketch ...

I feel like lately I keep making the same cards over and over ... you ever feel that way? No matter what I try to do to "shake things up" ... all my cards end up looking alike to me after a while. Which is why I LOVE that I didn't have to think as hard for today's sample!!

Stamps: Oh Hello, Friendly Phrases
Paper: Island Indio, Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Vellum, Domestic Goddess DSP (retired)
Ink: Melon Mambo, Island Indigo
Accessories: Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, Hearts A Flutter Framelits Dies, Little Leaves Sizzlits Die, Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 1 3/8" Square Die, Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestone Basics

Fun sketch, right??? (And the fact that the focal image is a BUTTERFLY isn't hurting my feelings, either!! (Although you could really use ANY shape where the butterfly is and it would still "count" ... but y'all know me and butterflies ...)

Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Amy O'Neill
Marla Reed
Jan Tinklenberg

Time to PLAY!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

All those delicate butterfly layers are awesome! Great color combo too! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is lovely, Wendy. So eye-catching that you want to touch it! Beautiful colors and embellishing;)

Pam said...

So GORGEOUS!!! Wish my brain worked an inkling as yours does. Terrific!!

Carol Carriveau said...

Your card is fabulous - bright and pretty! And just so you know, I don't see the same card week after week....or day after day! You are extremely talented and to me it seems that you vary your designs a great deal...thank you!