Saturday, December 19, 2015

Freaky Occasions/SAB Peekin'!

Oh ... the weather outside is FRIGHTFUL but the FREAKS are SO delightful!!! And since it's a week from Christmas ... we are doing a Sneak Peek for some of the SUPER fun stuff becoming available in January from the new Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs!!! YAY!!!! Connie Babbert's "sweetheart" projects are ADORABLE, aren't they??? (If you've been touring around, her blog was just before mine!)


Ever since I was a little girl I have had a "thing" for teapots (which I think can be said of MANY little girls!)!  This little teapot diecut/stamp set combo is to DIE for!!! And I was absolutely CRUSHED when I went to make this card and realized that I had only ordered the DIES and NOT the stamp set!!! What the heck??? How on EARTH did I do THAT??? Gonna be time to reorder soon!

Stamps: Sunburst Sayings
Paper: Lost Lagoon, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Hello Honey, Wildflower Fields DSP
Ink: Lost Lagoon
Accessories: Cups and Kettle Framelits, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, White Organza Ribbon, Bloomin' Hearts Thinlits, Decorative Dots Texutred Impressions Embossing Folder, Project Life Cards and Labels Framelits

Simple. Manly. Cards.  STRUGGLE. This is my life, my mantra ... sometimes the BANE of my EXISTENCE!!! SOOOO thrilled with the World Map "suite" of products coming out ... the stamps and embossing folder are FANTASTIC!!

Stamps: Going Global
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Sahara Sand
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Circles Framelits Dies, World Traveler Textured Impression Embossing Folder, Rhinestone Basics, Washi Punch, Natural Chevron Ribbon, Project Life Corner Rounder Punch

Next up??? Our Freak Mama!!! The amazingly-talented Lisa Martz!!! She has some DARLING "sheepish" creations you will LOVE!!


 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

5 comments:

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Haven't played with my tea set yet so loved seeing what you did with yours! And the masculine card is handsome!

JanTink said...

Beautiful as usual! :)

Julie Davison said...

Amazing as always! I LOVE the teapot card! I never would have cut the teapot from such a busy pattern, but it is lovely! I am inspired to play with my framelits!

Patty Bennett said...

Fantastic Wendy! I can't wait to play with that teapot!

Lora said...

Love the manly card with the circles and the world emboss folder. I have bee working on a card all evening trying to use my punches to create the circles affect. One punch is larger than the other, what a pain.

I went looking for a sample and found you. I see you used the new circle framelits to cut out your circles. There must be a way I can do this with my 2 inch and 2 1/4 inch or the 1 3/4 inch.

Nice site, I will be back tomorrow to look at more of your wonderful cards.