Sunday, December 13, 2015

Monday Montage #58



'Tis the season to be JOLLY!!! I am NOT kidding!!! Welcome to Monday Montage! I have had a GREAT week!! I'll tell you about it in a minute ... first off, let's talk about what I made to share with you ...

It wasn't until AFTER I completed this card that I realized that the Project Life Holiday Cheer stamp set is actually RETIRED!! (Drat!!) I must confess that the reason I haven't made many holiday cards this season is that I didn't actually BUY much from the Holiday Catalog this year (GASP!!!)!!! Time was just getting away from me and I couldn't convince myself to buy something that wouldn't be in the "current" column for long (like, that's ever stopped me BEFORE???)! Anyway ... that's how I ended up with a retired set, I guess (but I really DID think it was still current!)!

Stamps:  Project Life Holiday Cheer (Retired)
Paper:  Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, Real Red, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Petite Petals Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Gold 1/8" Ribbon, Project Life Corner Rounder Punch, Linen Thread, Burlap Ribbon, Pearl Basics, Gold Sequin Trim, Tags & Labels Framelits Dies, Mini Stapler

Now ... about my week ... aside from the craziness of shopping and making an ATTEMPT to get my Christmas cards underway, I had an AWESOME Christmas party with my book group friends! I have been in this very same book group for 25 years (and I'm only 27 ... go figure!)! We had breakfast for dinner and showed up in our jammies (well, SOME of us did, anyway!)! We also do a book exchange ... which, I have to admit, turned into a freakin' LAUGH FESTIVAL!! I haven't laughed that hard in a VERY long time!! Some of us (and I won't name names) may actually have SNORTED a time or two ... aren't best friends just the BEST!!! It's SO fabulous to have friends that still love you when you snort whilst laughing!

I'm hoping to have my Christmas cards in the mail by midweek, so I will share a photo once they have been successfully been delivered to their recipients!

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... two ladies who are not only WICKEDLY talented ... but two ladies that I ALSO feel I could laugh until I snort with!!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

1 comment:

Pam said...

Love this Wendy! Didn'tbuy thestamp set but nice to know you used punches for gorgeousflowers, etc. Breakfastfordinnerin your p.j.s automaticallymakes a great party forme!