Friday, December 11, 2015

Fab Friday #79

Ok ... sooo ... I am a California Girl at heart. I was born and raised there. I was used to having Christmas holidays that were cold (by California standards) at about 50 degrees. However, since having moved to Utah when I was but 15 years old I quickly became accustomed to White Christmases (or at least GRAY ones!)!!! Usually by December 11 we are f-f-f-freezing!!! It got up to about 50 degrees today!! And it RAINED!!! What in the HECK is going ON here??? (I'm NOT complaining, mind you ... my mind is just having a hard time wrapping itself around the current temperature!)! Maybe THIS is why I have been so SLOW in getting into the Christmas Spirit this year!!

Thank Heaven for Fab Friday!!! This week's color challenge DEFINITELY got my Christmas groove going!! (And the fact that I have about a GAZILLION Christmas cards to make ... and a LOT more shopping/wrapping to do!)!

Stamps: Happy Scenes
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Mossy Meadow
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Accessories: Lucky Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Project Life Cards and Labels Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Silver Sequin Trim, Beach House Washi Tape (Retired), All is Calm Washi Tape (Retired), Botanical Gardens Designer Washi Tape (coming next month in the Occasions Catalog!)






Nothing says Christmas like these colors, right????









Excited to see what all of our challenge players come up with!!

Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Pam Steckman
Jan Tinklenberg

How is it the weekend already??? (Not that I am complaining, mind you ... just don't know how the clock seems to speed up at this time of year!!!). I'm hoping to be VERY productive in the next few days ... UNLESS it snows ... then maybe I shall build a snowman inSTEAD of all the other things I have on my list!!!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

1 comment:

Pam said...

So fun, creative and quirkey!