Friday, September 15, 2017

Fab Friday #121

Another Fab Friday is upon us!!! WOOT!! WOOT!!! Not gonna lie ... I am SO READY for the weekend!!! And guess what else??? The temperatures outside have dropped into the 70's!! It feels MAGICAL!!! I swear this has been one of THE HOTTEST summers I can remember. And rain ... yes, rain!!! THAT is happening today as well!!! SOOOO excited!

So ... in honor of it being FRIDAY ... and in honor of it being AWESOME outside ... THIS CARD!!! I think I have maybe only used this stamp set ONCE (or maybe not even at ALL!)!! How SHAMEFUL!!! But it is PERFECT for today's sketch!! It's the first thing that popped into my mind when I laid eyes on our inspiration ...

Stamps: Marvellous Marquis
Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories:  Soft Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Mini Treat Bag Thinlits (Star Border), 1/8" Silver Ribbon









LOTS of possibilities with this baby!











Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

I think I shall go outside and dance in the rain ... missing my sweet daughter who lives an hour away ... if she were here, she would come and do it WITH me!!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: