Friday, September 29, 2017

Fab Friday #122

Welcome to another Fab Friday Challenge! I always really enjoy it when someone ELSE gives me an idea of where to start on a project ... and this week's color challenge is a GOOD one!!

Stamps: Eastern Beauty
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Tranquil Tide, Very Vanilla
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Tranquil Tide, Cajun Craze
Accessories:  Soft Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies, White Perfect Accents








So RICH and BEAUTIFUL, don't you think??









I am FINALLY starting to wrap my head around the changing of the seasons ... about 10 days ago it was over 90 degrees here in Salt Lake City ... then we dropped as low as the 30's, with highs in the 40's and 50's during the day. My mind/body are VERY confused. But this color challenge is helping me get in the mood for Fall!

Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

Up for one of my very last challenges for this year's running season. Tomorrow morning I'm doing the Red Bull 400. What is the Red Bull 400, you ask?? Well, it's where a bunch of semi-crazy people pay MONEY to have the opportunity to run UP from the bottom of an Olympic Nordic Ski Jump ... and make it to the top within 15 minutes!! Hoping I survive!! As long as I don't fall off, I'll call that a WIN for ME! And I guess I'd like to FINISH in the time allotted so that they don't have to pull me off for being too slow!!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: