Sunday, September 24, 2017

Monday Montage #101

It's raining, it's POURING ... and summer just SLAMMED straight into fall here in Utah!! Holy COW!!! It was 90 degrees last week and today it is in the 40's ... and it's been raining for two days straight. I LOVE rain! But I think my body/mind are in shock! Welcome to another episode of Monday Montage. I got some NEW goodies to play with, so I really enjoyed creating!

I totally love sunflowers!! I think sunflowers and daisies are my favorite flowers ... and like Meg Ryan says in "You've Got Mail" ... "don't you think daisies are the happiest flower?" I DO!!! And sunflowers are right up there in HappyLand with them!

Stamps: Painted Harvest, Eastern Medallions (sentiment)
Paper: Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Berry Bliss, Tranquil Tide, Wood Texture DSP
Ink: Sahara Sand, Berry Bliss, Early Espresso
Accessories: Classic Label Punch, Layered Leaves Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 5/8" Burlap Ribbon

I guess now I don't have any excuse to complain about how HOT it is for outside running ... I actually LOVE running in cooler temps ... but I do NOT love running in the RAIN!!! What's a girl to do???? I DO love the fall, though ... hopefully we won't get any snow in our yard this week ... there has been a TON in the mountains just east of us, so I'm crossing my fingers it STAYS there!

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... I wanna be BOTH of them when I grow up!




 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.pngMon

2 comments:

Amy O said...

Snow!?! That sounds like crazy talk. I love your pretty sunflowers/daisies. These are great Fall colors.

Carol Carriveau said...

Love the colors you chose....easy to CASE. And very fun and bright! I agree re the Daisy, anytime if the year!