Friday, November 24, 2017

Fab Friday #126

Not only is today Black Friday (for all you shopping enthusiasts!) ... it is also FAB FRIDAY!!! And my friends on the Fab Friday Design Team have cooked up some REALLY good projects to share! (Cooking ... yeah ... I've done a LOT of that in the past few days for Thanksgiving ... as I am SURE is true for many of you!! BEST thing about Thanksgiving is the LEFTOVERS, baby!)

For any of y'all who have been hanging out with me here from time to time, you KNOW how I struggle with "simple and easy" cards. I just don't know where to STOP most of the time ... and just keep going and going. NOT this week. This card was quick and easy ... and I hafta admit that I actually kinda LIKE it!!

Stamps:  Snowflake Sentiments, Acrylic Block for Rectangles
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
Ink: Real Red, Lemon Lime Twist, Emerald Envy
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits Dies, Rhinestone Basics Jewels





Even though I went "Christmas-y" with this color combo, you could go a LOT of directions with this. I'm thinking cards for little boys!!






Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

I need to get busy with some Black Friday shopping (all online, of course!!)! It's so nice to be able to shop from the comforts of home ... in my jammies ... with NO crowds!!!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: