Sunday, November 12, 2017

Monday Montage #104

I'm not quite sure I have EVER had a week more magical than this past one ... I spent Monday through Wednesday at the Happiest Place on Earth (my home away from home aka Disneyland!). Then, I spent Thursday through Saturday hanging out with some of my VERY bestest friendies on the planet Earth ... my Stampin' Up peeps!! What a GREAT week!!! Now it's time for Monday Montage!

You have NO idea how hard it was for me to NOT use any of the "new" stampy goodness I acquired whilst at Stampin' Up's OnStage event this past week ... we are sworn to SECRECY until 1:00pm MST November 13. And there are SOOOOO many things I want out of the Occasions Catalog ... y'all are gonna D.I.E.!!!! But I got to play with these Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits, which was almost just as fun!!

Stamps: NONE!
Paper: Soft Sky, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Ink: NONE
Accessories: Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits Dies, Island Indigo Ombre Ribbon, 5/8" Burlap Ribbon, Silver Thread, Corner Rounder Punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

I LOVED hugging all of my friends ... and laughing and eating ... and of COURSE, STAMPING!!! What a super fun week!!! This week is gonna feel quite dull in comparison. But I guess "normal" this close to the holidays is a good thing, right???

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... WONDERFUL!!




 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.pngMon

No comments: