Sunday, November 26, 2017

Monday Montage #105

Can I just say I am STUFFED??? STILL??? Thanksgiving was last Thursday, and I haven't been hungry since!! We made another feast on Sunday (mostly so that we could have leftovers), so now my fridge is full of leftovers and happy ... and I am FULL and happy, too!! So, on to Monday Montage!

What a crazy week!!! Even when I SWEAR I am going to do ALL my Black Friday shopping online, I STILL end up in some sort of mall or store. It was fun to spend some time hanging out with my daughter and getting some things checked off of our list. If only I had my Christmas tree up!! At least this card got decorated, right???

Stamps: Merry Patterns
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Gold 1/8" Ribbon, Classic Label Punch

My goal by the end of this week is to have most of my Christmas shopping completed, and to have my Christmas decor all up (as well as my mama's!)!! Wish my luck! I am going to NEED it!!

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... BEST projects EVER!




 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.pngMon

No comments: