Wednesday, July 10, 2019

DYNO-MITE!!!!

Ever have those Wednesdays that FEEL like a Monday??? You DO???? Oh man ... ME TOO!!! I'm TOTALLY having one already today, and it's not even lunch time!!! It could be MUCH worse ... at least I'm not sick or anything!!

How I wish I had had this whole dang AMAZING Dino Days Suite of things when my boys were littles ... especially my oldest! He was OBSESSED with dinosaurs ... and I DO mean OBSESSED!!! These little guys are SOOOO cute and SOOOO much fun to make!! I used the basic outline die and cut out in one color ... then I did the top layer using the same die in a coordinating color ... then I used the smaller dies to cut out the "dots" and "ridges".  I wish you could see the dimension I got with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder ... it's really RAWRSOME!  I HATED to have to cut off bits and pieces of my adorably-assembled dinos ... HOWEVER ...

Stamps: Dino Days
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Mango Melody, Lovely Lipstick, Pretty Peacock, Pool Party
Ink: Mango Melody, Lovely Lipstick, Pretty Peacock, Pool Party
Accessories: Stitched Rectangles Dies, Dino Dies, Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, Googly Eyes


. . . I was able to use them on THIS card!! The little face/neck of the little guy in the bottom-right corner was just staring at me from my desktop and I just couldn't DARE throwing him out!!! I added the googly eyes I had on hand to give them a little more life!!

Stamps: Dino Days, Crackled Background
Paper: Whisper White, Mango Melody, Lovely Lipstick, Pretty Peacock, Pool Party, Soft Suede, Old Olive
Ink: Mango Melody, Lovely Lipstick, Pretty Peacock, Pool Party, Soft Suede, Old Olive
Accessories: Stitched Rectangles Dies, Dino Dies, Googly Eyes

And just like that I am signed up for TWO more running events this month ... a 10K and a half marathon (which are within three days of each other!)! Running them with some of my fellow Huntsman Heroes, so they will be EPIC no matter how I do!! Have a lovely Wednesday (and remind yourself that it's NOT Monday!)

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: