Friday, July 19, 2019

Fab Friday #168

True confessions time ... I bought myself a Stamparatus as soon as I could get my hands on one. I even "preordered" it before Stampin' Up even had them in stock! And I have hardly ever used it at ALL!! I even couldn't find where I had stored it for a while (I put it someplace that made "sense" ... someplace really "safe"). I promptly forgot where that was. Now that I have found it, I decided I needed to play with it!

The Stamparatus was the PERFECT tool to put this background together using the "Budding Borders" stamp set. I think I can't believe it has taken me THIS LONG to get it together and use it! YAY ME!!! It's FABULOUS!!

Stamps: Budding Borders, Capture the Good (sentiment)
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay
Ink: Lovely Lipstick, Pineapple Punch, Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point
Accessories: Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, Bermuda Bay 1/4" Mini Striped Ribbon, Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine, Stamparatus









Bright and beautiful!!!











Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

I hope to be able to do some hiking/running this weekend ... but who knows??? Weekends usually come and go so quickly that I will just have to wait and see!
 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: