Friday, July 5, 2019

Fab Friday #167

As you are reading this, I am probably lounging on the beach or in the hot tub up at Bear Lake ... my ABSOLUTE happy place!! But Fab Friday goes on!! We have some very FUN creations by the Fab Friday Crew this week ... the sketch is SOOOO darling!

Here I am with the gingham DSP again ... this time from the Regals pack. Flowers, butterflies and gingham ... pretty fun to put them all together! The Tasteful Backgrounds dies/stamps are A-MAZ-ING!! I am going to be using these SO DANG MUCH!

Stamps: Well Said
Paper: Purple Posy, Highland Heather, Whisper White, Vellum, Regals DSP, Sparkle Glimmer Paper
Ink: Highland Heather
Accessories: Arts& Crafts Dies,Word Wishes Dies, Tasteful Backgrounds Dies, Butterfly Duet Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Classic Label Punch









This is cute, isn't it??











Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

Hope that you all are spending time this weekend with family or friends or BOTH! I'm going to need to find me some potato salad ... it's my FAVORITE picnic/bbq food! The 4th of July just isn't the same without it!
 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: