Friday, April 10, 2020

Fab Friday #187

Three more days of QUARANTINE ... YAY!! Not that it means THAT much. As social distancing continues, I don't see that many of us are getting out to go much of ANYwhere! My father in law is doing better every day ... this virus is NOT an easy road, you guys!! So very grateful that he is recovering!! And I am SO very grateful for my side occupation as a CRAFT HOARDER!! I have enough stuff in my craft room to make projects for MONTHS (and that is NO KIDDING!)!! Today I played for Fab Friday!!

The sketch this time around made me think of the Pocket Dies ... which I have not played with in quite some time!! The shape of the bottom edge of the pocket is the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the sketch, so it came together very easily! I LOVE the beautiful spring flowers. I have to say that I think daisies are my favorite flower (just like Meg Ryan in "You've Got Mail")! They are just so happy and cheerful ... don't you agree???

Stamps: Daisy Lane
Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Brights DSP
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade
Accessories: Pocket Dies, Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder, Sahara Sand 5/8" Woven Threads Trim, Whisper White Baker's Twine










See what I mean??











Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

So far this week I have baked some bread, made my own granola from scratch and completed a "teddy bear picnic" in my front window (cutout teddy bears dressed up in all sorts of ways)! I am going to tackle my spare room and storage room this weekend ... at least my "spring cleaning" is getting a chance this year!
 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

2 comments:

Hilda Burton said...

I love this beautiful, bright card, Wendy. Enjoy your day!

Sibylleherbe said...

That’s a really cute card.