Friday, April 24, 2020

Fab Friday #188

Here we are ... again ... and we are STILL in quarantine!! Who would've believed on January 1st that this is where we would be in April?? Holy COW!!! I have found myself counting my blessing and re-evaluating a LOT of things. I am truly blessed and grateful for my family and friends the most!! Oh man ... HUGS ... how I miss HUGS!!!! But I digress ... welcome to Fab Friday, my friends!!

I made this card last night ... with every intention of posting it first thing this morning. You know how THAT goes!! I just realized that I had NOT posted it yet ... YIKES!!! I honestly don't know what day it is most of the time (which I am sure that most of you can relate to!)! The colors for this challenge aren't something that I would have put together myself, but that is why we call this a CHALLENGE, right??? I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!

Stamps: Very Versaille
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Grapefruit Grove
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Grapefruit Grove
Accessories: Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder, Butterfly Duet Punch, Stitched Shapes Dies, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Whisper White 5/8" Flax Ribbon, Sahara Sand 5/8" Woven Threads Trim






Soft and spring-y ...











Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

I made my first attempt at sourdough bread yesterday!! It turned out better than I thought it would, but not as good as it COULD be!! I guess I will need to keep trying to perfect this!! Being from the Bay Area, I am a great appreciator of really yummy sourdough ... going to keep trying!! Have a GREAT weekend!!
 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: