Sunday, April 26, 2020

Monday Montage #163

What day is it??? Are you SURE??? To be fair, we have a family-owned business, and I still go to work (it just was off kilter for a while when the virus first hit and one of our family members tested positive). We have almost NO ONE coming in or out, so it's easy for me to go in on my work days and get things done, even if it's not for a full day sometimes. So that part of my schedule is still kinda intact. The rest of my "weekly benchmarks" are SOOOO lost!! I wake up some mornings and honestly don't even know what day it is (a fact I am SURE you can all relate to). It's CRAZY!!! But I am grateful for the wonderful and beautiful things I have in my life. And oh man ... how I miss HUGGING people!! EVERYONE is getting hugs when it will be safe to do so again. I have been doing a lot of spring cleaning and baking ... and some stamping, too!! I know it is Sunday night because TOMORROW it is Monday Montage Day!! At least some things are still dependable!



I have always loved ANY stamps with a butterfly image. I have probably made MORE cards over the years with butterflies on them than anything else (for those who want to see the cards I made for my son while he served a two-year mission for our church ... of which I sent one every week with a butterfly image on it ... because his nickname is "Butterfly Boy" ... long story), click on the "Follow the Butterflies" link in my sidebar. Here is another one to add to my collection ...

Stamps: Very Versailles, Butterfly Gala
Paper: Crumb Cake, Pretty Peacock, Very Vanilla
Ink: Crumb Cake, Pretty Peacock
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Dies, Butterfly Duet Punch, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Scalloped Lace Trim, 5/16" Braided Burlap Trim, Linen Thread, Champagne Rhinestones


Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Charlet Mallet - Painted Orange
Cheryl Curtis - Pomp and Sustenance
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

I ate WAAAAY too much junk this weekend. Like, a-half-a-chocolate-cake-and-a-bunch-of-chocolate-chip-cookies too much! I'm going to be MUCH better this week because I kind of feel sick with all the fat and sugar in my system. But it was DELICIOUS!

Click "Next" to see what Amy O'Neill ... and "Back" to check out Melissa Stout ... you will LOVE their creations (something else that is also dependable!)!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: