Monday, July 8, 2024

Monday Montage #264









Summer is just ZIPPING along and my quest to use all of my “unused” stamp sets is moving right along! This week as I play along with the Monday Montage ladies I am showcasing the new and adorable “Tune In” Bundle of stamps and dies!








I decided to go all retro with this card since the images were already in that vein. The colors make me sooo happy!

Using offset layers I went with Pumpkin Pie and some Regals DSP cut with a couple of the Deckled Rectangles Dies. I then used the Tune In Dies (along with some fussy cutting) to add all of the fun-colored television and accent elements.

My favorite element? The White 3/8” Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon! I used my Azure Afternoon Stampin’ Write Marker to make the fun “dot” pattern. The bonus part of this was the little “quasars” that appeared that mirror some of the stamped/diecut images in this set. I just dabbed the marker to the ribbon (originally intending to make polka dots) and watched in happy amazement as the little quasars formed instead!  Yay for happy accidents!

Stamps: Tune In
Paper:  Basic White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Azure Afternoon, Granny Apple Green, Regals DSP
Ink: Versamark, Basic Black and Azure Afternoon (for “Happy Birthday” and “Quasar\” images stamped inside the card; Azure Afternoon Stampin’ Write Marker
Accessories: Deckled Rectangles Dies, Tune In Dies, Transparent Adhesive-Backed Dots, White Embossing Powder, White 3/8” Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: