Monday, July 22, 2024

Monday Montage #265









Hey-Howdy Friends! It’s Monday Montage time again and the team has cooked up some GOR-JUS cards for y’all to peruse … these ladies blow my mind on a regular basis!! Be sure to check out all of their projects!






I am forever thanking my stamping BFF’s for “enabling” me (and I am always happy to return the favor!). Bree (who you will see next!) is the one who finally pushed me over the edge on this bundle - Friends for Life! The stamps! The dies! Eeeeep! I went a little detail crazy on this one, as I cut the heart die from four different colors of cardstock and then put it all back together like a puzzle (with the help of some dimensionals to make the pieces stay in place!). I then broke out the coordinating colors of Stampin’ Blends to add some highlights to each of the pieces to give them more depth.

I frayed the edges of some Subtles DSP (Petal Pink) for the bottom layer. Perennial Postage Dies (LOVELOVELOVE) with a piece of Basic White cardstock and the Painted Texture Embossing Folder (also LOVELOVELOVE) created the next layer. Of course, I had to sneak in a little bit of my new favorite White 3/8” Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon … which I have been using on EVERYthing lately!

Stamps: Friends for Life
Paper:  Basic White, Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink, Subtles DSP
Ink: Versamark; Stampin’ Blends - Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink
Accessories: Friends for Life Dies, Perennial Postage Dies, Painted Texture Embossing Folder, 2024-2026 In Color Shimmer Gems, White Embossing Powder, White 3/8” Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon

Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...


Click "Next" to see Bree Renwick ... she went all retro and I LOVE IT!

No comments: