Tuesday, April 23, 2019

And Then I Forgot ...

Truth be told ... I went through a VERY dry spell with my papercrafting for a couple of years. Don't get me wrong ... I STILL loved it ... and STILL managed to squeak things out from time to time ... but after The Great Flood of December 2016, getting everything repaired, cleaned and put back in order for me to be able to do some serious crafting took FOR-EV-ER!! Since the beginning of this year I have found myself going through crafty marathons where I create more than ONE thing at the same sitting. It is AMAZINGLY fun and therapeutic. Having said all that, I know can admit that I have created a handful of cards that I promptly FORGOT about!! They have just been sitting on the counter in my craft room and not getting the love and attention they deserve! How SAD is THAT??!!

Which brings me to this card. I made it well over a month ago, and am just remembering to do something about it!!! I borrowed the vase punch and stamp set from my bestie, Cheryl. I started out with something COMPLETELY different from the finished product, but that's how the creative process works sometimes, isn't it??

Stamps: Vibrant Vases
Paper: Crumb Cake, Tranquil Tide, Whisper White, Tranquil Tide, Tranquil Textures DSP
Ink: Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Soft Sea Foam, Tranquil Tide
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Vase Builder Punch, Leaf Punch, 5/8" Burlap Ribbon, Linen Thread, Whisper White Embossing Powder, Simply Scored

Dashing off to get my day going in a positive direction. Laundry, errands, cleaning, doggie groomer appointment ... day is going to be pretty busy, so I had better get with it!! Ta-ta!!!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: