Friday, April 19, 2019

Let's Hear It for the Boy(s)!




The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the grass is GREEN!! Oh SPRING how I LOVE YOU!! It may snow this weekend ... sigh ... and then we will be in SUMMER!!! Seasons change SO quickly here in Utah! Sometimes the transitions are HARSH, I tell ya!! This month the Control Freaks are freaking out about MASCULINE/BOY cards! Cindy Elam certainly NAILED it, didn't she??


Last Saturday, along with a BUNCH of my wonderful Stampin' friends, I was able to attend Stampin' Up's OnStage event in Salt Lake City. We had SUUUUUCH a good time!!! One of the BEST parts was that we got to play with some of the "new" stuff coming out in this year's catalog!! HOOOORRAAAYYY! Even BETTER??? We were able to preorder some of the things we had seen!! How FUN is THAT??? This "Come Sail Away" Suite of products may be one of my most FAVE set of things that have come out in a while. I am gonna be creating a BUNCH of things with this stuff!!

This was my first creation ... and in spite of myself it's kinda #cleanandsimple. I have a hard time NOT using ALL the layers!! The designer series paper and the dies that go with the stamps are GREAT!



Stamps: Sailing Home
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Come Sail Away DSP
Ink: Night of Navy, Balmy Blue
Accessories: Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker's Twine, Smooth Sailing Dies, Metallic Pearls


And NOW ... I think I tried to put as much DSP on this baby as I could!! I mean, REALLY??!!?? Isn't it ALL just SO LOVELY??!!??

Stamps: Sailing Home
Paper: Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Soft Suede, Come Sail Away DSP
Ink: Night of Navy, Soft Suede
Accessories: Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker's Twine, Smooth Sailing Dies, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Sail Away Trinkets, Linen Thread


Next up???  ... the oh-so-creative Julie Davison!! Always a pleasure to see her creativity!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

2 comments:

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Love what you did with this new suite Wendy!

Julie Davison said...

Your Sailing Home cards are nautical perfection!! Thank you for the inspiration! I can't wait to use this suite!