Wednesday, April 3, 2019

{Cup}Cakes are ALWAYS a Good Idea!

If I haven't mentioned it before, I have a VERY large extended family. YEARS ago I started writing all the birthdays/anniversaries for all of our Weixler family members and giving them to everyone for Christmas. THEN, kids were growing up, getting married, and having babies of their own. It got to be a HUGE amount of work AND a HUGE amount of expense to make these calendars (which I was now adding family photos to AND printing out in color for each and every family member who was living in their own home). I finally gave in some years back and just settled on creating family lists with birthdays, anniversaries, addresses, phone numbers and the like. They get fixed up pretty and emailed to all the family peeps. SOOOO, because it's fun and I don't have enough things to do, I send birthday cards to all of the extended Weixler family members (I gave up on the anniversaries and decided a text to the anniversary couple will have to be good!). You may have noticed that a LOT of my cards are of the birthday variety, and now you know WHY!

CUPPYCAKES!!! Oh man ... oh MAN!! I LOVE ME SOME ADORABLE LITTLE CUPPYCAKES! Hoping that my cute little cousin will like them, too!!

Stamps: Birthday Cheer
Paper: Blushing Bride, Basic Black, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Butterfly Gala DSP (recently retired)
Ink: Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride (applied with an aqua painter to background)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Detailed Birthday Edgelets, Dot to Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Stitched Rectangles Dies

Next week OnStage will be happening here in good ol' Salt Lake City! Getting VERY excited for my BFF, Bree Renwick, to come stay with me! AND to be able to hang with my very best besties and crafty SU friends!!! Such a good time is ALWAYS had!! Squeeeeee!!!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: