Friday, April 12, 2019

Fab Friday #161

Welllll ... TODAY is a GOOD day!!! Not ONLY is it Fab Friday (and I KNOW you always love that!) ... but I have friends arriving for all over hither and yon to attend Stampin' Up's OnStage event!! I LOOOOOVE my stampin' friends more than I can even tell ya! Heck ... it's BECAUSE of them that I even HAVE a blog!!

I have decided recently to regain my "overdoes-it-girl" mentality when it comes to making cards. I have been STRUGGLING the past few years to try to make cards that are "simple" or "easy" ... and I have just let myself admit to myself that I have more fun when I add #allthethings and #allthelayers. So there you go!! Which bring me to this week's challenge. It's a very clean and beautiful sketch ... and I, of course, added a gazillion layers more than I needed to ... but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!

Stamps: Beautiful Bouquet, Well Said
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Real Red, Pineapple Punch
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Real Red, Pineapple Punch
Accessories: Bouquet Bunch Framelits Dies, Well Written Framelits Dies, Stitched Rectangles Framelits Dies, Classic Label Punch, Tufted Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 1/2" Circle Punch, Braided Linen Trim, Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots







Can you see how my card started out with this sketch??? It's a fun one!









Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

I will be spending the better part of today helping to set things up for the OnStage event at the Salt Palace convention center. Then I will be hanging with friends ... and Saturday we will ALL be together and enjoying crafty goodness (and we will get to see the new 2019-2020 Stampin' Up catalog)!! I can't WAIT!!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: