Friday, April 26, 2019

Fab Friday #162

Not only is today FAB FRIDAY (which I always LOVE, by the way!) ... but it's Avenger's Endgame Friday!!! Ohhhhh maaaaannnn!!! I can't WAIT to see this movie (and YES I am a GEEK ... and YES I wanna be Captain Marvel for Halloween)!!! So two of my favorite things are part of today ... stamping and the Marvel Universe!!! YAAAYYYYY!!

See this stamp set??? Isn't it GORGEOUS?? Isn't it AMAZING???? Don't you just want one for yourSELF????? It's called Memorable Mosaic ... and it's one of the many LOVELY new stamp sets that will be in the 2019-2020 Stampin' Up catalog!! I am gonna go BANKRUPT ... just like I do EVERY year when new things come out!!

Stamps: Memorable Mosaic
Paper: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Petal Pink, Vellum
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Poppy Parade, Blushing Bride
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Timeless Label Punch, Petal Pair Textured Impressions Embossing Folder






Five colors ... but since Pool Party/Coastal Cabana and Blushing Bride/Petal Pink/Poppy Parade are all different variations on the same color, it makes it kinda easy!! You GOT this!!







Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

I'm going to need to get up early tomorrow morning for a 12-mile training run with the Hunstman Heroes ... half marathon in Ogden coming up in a couple of weeks!!! It's getting SOOOOO close!!!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: