Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I {{HEART}} Sock Monkeys!!

I was so excited when I saw this little sock monkey stamp in SU's preview catalog! I think sock monkeys are just kind of one of those things that are so ugly that they're cute! My kids have always liked them, and I couldn't wait to get my hands on this little stamp set!

Busy, busy, busy card!! I've got some old, new and in between stuff going on here. I was able to combine my own "Follow the Butterflies" challenge with SC186 (see link and/or slideshow on sidebar at right for more info). Threw in a retiring stamp (Dilly Dally Friends wheel) with a new stamp (Sock Monkey), a couple of "hanging on" stamps (Twill and Polka Dot bg's), and some unknown butterfly stamp, so I've got a lot happening here.

Stamps: Sock Monkey, Twill bg, Polka Dog bg, Dilly Dally Friends wheel, butterfly (unknown)
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Barely Banana
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Basic Black (craft and classic), Ruby Red and So Saffron markers, Whisper White
Accessories: May Arts polka dot organza ribbon, glue dots

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

ok that is a super cute sock monkey card - I didn't think anybody could make me like this set, but this card does. Not enough to buy it, but this card wins the prize in my book!

Cheryl