Friday, November 21, 2008

Love Medallions!

After having made a medallion for TLC193 (see November 4 post HERE, I have been itching to make another one with a more "snowy" theme. This is what I came up with when I used this week's color challenge (which, coincidentally enough, is CC193 - red, black and kraft) to incorporate the medallion technique. i still NEED to get me some more corner punches so I can try some other, different-looking medallions!

Looking at my supplies list below, I was amazed at how many different things I used to create this baby. i had NO clue I used so much to put it together (although, judging by the mess I left behind, I shoulda clued in!)!!

Weekend's almost here, so enjoy it and go stamp somethin'!!

Stamps: Holiday Woodcuts (for sentiment)
Paper: Basic Black, Kraft, Real Red, Shimmery White, Diamond Dust White (snowflakes)
Ink: Basic Black, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Really Rust, Lovely Lilac, Night of Navy
Accessories: Spellbinders Large Standard Circle and Large Classic Scallop Circle Nestabilities (S4114 and S4124), EK Success Interlaced Corner Adorner punch, Emaginations Snowflake Punch, 1 1/4" and 1" circle punches, Marvy jumbo and extra jumbo snowflake punches, Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder, pop-up glue dots, 5/8" red organza ribbon, white silver-edged organza ribbon

1 comment:

Lynn Mercurio said...

WOW...all I can say is this IS wickedly wonderful. Fabulous color combination - so very striking! Spectacular job girlfriend!